UDDI4J Release Log
||UDDI4J release with v2 support. Minor changes from 2.0 beta. Errata 3 support,
bug fixes, collection class enhancements.
||Major new release support UDDI v2 specification.
Collaboration with HP.
||Important bug fix corrects problem with multiple
'name' attributes being misinterpreted
||UDDI4J contributed by IBM to open source
community on Developerworks
||Initial release as part of Web Services Toolkit
v2.0 available on Alphaworks
2.0 release 5/15/2002
Change from 2.0 beta include:
- Support for UDDI V2 errata 3
- Configuration object to override system property settings in UDDIProxy.
- Collection class methods added to classes that are primarily collections.
- Addressline class added support for keyname, keyvalue.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements.
2.0 beta released 11/09/2001
Major revision. New capabilities include:
- Full support of the UDDI V2 specification
- Support for plugable SOAP transports. Currently
the supported SOAP implementations include
- Apache SOAP 2.2 (http://xml.apache.org/soap/)
- HP SOAP (http://www.hp.com/go/webservices)
- Axis (http://xml.apache.org/axis/)
- Logging capability
- Improved configuration capability
Other major changes:
- Package name changed to org.uddi4j
- UDDI v1 messages are no longer supported.
Major contribution by HP to the project as
they join the development community.
1.0.3 released 06/26/2001
This release contains a significant bug fix.
Users of previous releases are strongly encouraged
Corrected problem incorrecting interpreting
'name' attributes contained at multiple levels
when invoking save requests.
1.0.2 released 03/28/2001
The getDescriptionStrings methods have been
removed from all classes that had them. They
have been replaced with getDefaultDesriptionString
The getDescriptionStrings method was misleading.
Each string in the returned vector represented
a different language, yet there was no way
to figure out what language each string was
for. getDefaultDescriptionString returns
the default (english) string.
To obtain all the descriptions, use the getDescriptionVector
method. This returns Description objects
which contain a language attribute.
Some fixes have been checked in to required
field constructs that accepted Vectors of
Strings. This does not affect their signatures.
Affected classes are: DeleteBinding, DeleteBusiness,
DeleteService, DeleteTModel, GetBindingDetail,
GetServiceDetail, GetTModelDetail, TModelBag.
1.0.1 released 02/16/01
Required fields constructors corrected for
Samples added to source distribution.
1.0 released 01/24/2001
Initial submission by IBM of UDDI4J to open
source community on Developerworks.
1.0 beta release 11/13/2000
Included as part of IBM Web Services Toolkit
version 2.0 available on Alphaworks.